Do you need funding to pay for your higher education abroad? If so, then apply for the International Scholarships offered by the Georgian College in Canada. The application process is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
International and domestic students can both participate in this financial support scheme and gain minimum support of $1,000 towards the tuition fee of any postsecondary programme at Georgian College.
Great offer for international students.
User Review( votes)
Georgian College is a College of Applied Arts and Technology ranking 92nd in the country of Canada. It is striving to inspire innovation, transform lives and connect communities through the power of education.
Why choose to study at Georgian College? Georgian College works with industry and community partners to offer relevant cutting edge curriculum and quality work placement to its students. It has one of the highest employment rates in Canada.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Georgian College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postsecondary
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Canada.
- Eligible Countries: Canadian nationals and students from overseas are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to undertake any postsecondary programme at Georgian College.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have excellent academic achievements.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants can log in to the student portal of the university and submit their admission applications. Students can log in here to apply for the scholarships and awards.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school diploma
- Academic records
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must be minimum of 21 years of age to undertake a degree study at Georgian College.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5.0+
- TOEFL IBT – 31+
The selected international candidates will be given a sum of $1,000 to dedicate towards the tuition fee of any applied degree programme at Georgian College.