For encouraging outstanding international students to pursue higher education in the UAE, Khalifa University is conferring scholarships for Non-UAE Nationals for the academic session 2022-2023.
A valuable study program for worldwide students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 2007, Khalifa University is a science-focused university located in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. The university has placed as the 28th best university in Asia and 1st in the United Arab Emirates.
Why study at Khalifa University? The university vision influences everything they do and creates a benefits package that reflects the way people are valued. They are actively hiring faculty and staff to join them in transforming their vision into reality.
Application Deadline: Admissions for the Fall 2023 term will start on 16 January 2023 and will be open until 2 June 2023.
- University or Organization: Khalifa University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to 100% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UAE
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to the College of Engineering and the College of Science.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.3 or higher and admit into an Engineering or Science degree program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the grant, applicants are advised to take admission to the bachelor’s degree program at the university. After taking admission, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your high school certificate, a letter from the school stating predicted grades is required, a good conduct certificate, a passport and passport size photograph
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a high school degree with an excellent GPA.
- A minimum score of achievement in each of the following EmSAT subjects: Math 825, Physics 500, Arabic 800, and English 1100.
- Language Requirement: To take admission, students have to provide the standardized scores of TOEFL or IELTS.
- International with CGPA >= 3.3: 100% of tuition fees
- International with CGPA 0 –3.29: 75% of tuition fees
- International with CGPA 2.0 – 2.99: 50% of tuition fees