The James Healy Masters award is initiated by UCD Sutherland School of Law to attract excellent international students for the academic year 2020-2021. The award is available to students from European countries.
The program supports excellent aspirants who want to study a full-time Masters of Laws (LLM) Programs in the School of Law.
Great chance for international students.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1854, University College Dublin is well-known as the second-highest ranked Irish university. It is Ireland’s most assorted college with more than 30,000 understudies, drawn from roughly 124 nations.
Why at University College Dublin? The university offers a variety of degree level courses for its participants and also gives them complete support in reaching their career goals.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
- University or Organization: University College Dublin
- Department: UCD Sutherland School of Law
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: €5,000 plus a fee waiver
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: award is awarded to pursue Masters of Laws (LLM) Programs in the School of Law.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Should hold at least an upper second class honours law degree at undergraduate or graduate level or be in the final year of their degree with upper second class honours average to date.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational award, then you are recommended to take admission in the LLM program at the University. After being registered, you are eligible to apply for this application .
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit copies of transcripts, degree certificates, academic referee’s names and curriculum vitae (CV) in support of their application.
- Admission Requirements: For being considered, students will need to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The university will provide an award of €5,000 plus a fee waiver (to the value of EU Fees) for the academic year 2020-2021.