Lindenwood University is pleased to offer scholarships to international students in the USA. The programme is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
The grants are offered to both, domestic and international students. The grants aim to financially aid the students. These opportunities are created in support of student achievement to deliver comprehensive student-centric learning.
Amazing chance for international students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Lindenwood University is a private educational institute known for its extraordinary dedication to its students. The university offers 125 undergraduate and graduate programs, and over 50 athletic programs. It also offers residential facilities to its students.
Why choose to study at Lindenwood University? Lindenwood University is ranked 65 in the Best Colleges for Information Technology in America among 219 colleges. At Lindenwood, they believe real experience is a real success. Their goal is to open the door to quality education for high-achieving students who showcase success not only inside the classroom but far beyond.
Application Deadline: November 2021
- University or Organization: Lindenwood University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and a graduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants should be first-time, transfer, graduate, athlete, or non-athlete students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must follow application procedures mentioned by the university as per chosen course or degree.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the online application form along with official transcripts of the educational certifications and other documents required by the university
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to fulfil the requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain a minimum of 81 TOEFL score and a 5.5 IELTS score. Minimum Duolingo test scores of 105 are also acceptable.
The university will provide the applicants with an educational fund for their chosen course or degree.
Am Verah Onyango Omingo from Kenya ,i would request to have a chance to study in the university.thank you