Enhance your academic and career prospects by participating in the General Round Stipend offered by the Australian Catholic University in Australia.
The grant is available to both domestic and international students who wish to undertake a research program for the academic year 2021/2022.
Amazing opportunity for excellent students to get funding for their education in Australia.
User Review( vote)
Australian Catholic University is a publicly funded educational institute that invests heavily in research programmes. It has eight outstanding campuses across Australia and a campus in Rome. Australian Catholic University aims to establish an inclusive study environment.
Why choose Australian Catholic University for study? Australian Catholic University has a culturally diverse learning environment. It is ranked in the top two percent of the universities worldwide by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings. It is also one of the top three universities in Australia. Programmes at Australian Catholic University are designed to help students secure internships and employment. It has ties with over 200 organisations spread across 40 different countries.
Application Deadline: April 26, 2021
- University or Organization: Australian Catholic University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Awards: $28,597
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All international countries.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Research Courses.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicant must hold minimum educational requirements and meet the university’s parameters to apply for a research degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants should enrol themselves with the university and apply according to the instructions provided by the university.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to submit a completed research proposal, academic qualifications such as transcripts and completion certificates, passport, along with other additional documents mentioned by the university.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must fulfil all requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English must submit the required English language proficiency proof at the application time.
Australian Catholic University will provide all the following study expenses:
- An ACU Stipend Scholarship of $28,597 per annum (indexed annually) and
- Either a Research Training Program Fees Offset Scholarship (that is, a tuition fee waiver) for Domestic candidates or
- Single Coverage Overseas HealthCare plus an ACU Tuition Fee waiver for International candidates