Shiraz University of Medical Sciences is welcoming talented students to apply for the International Scholarships programme in Iran.
This scholarship programme will cover upto the full tuition fee of the programme chosen by the winning candidates. Applicants are eligible to receive this award if they score a GPA of 3.0 or above and are accepted by the university prior.
Valuable offer for highly talented students to get up to full tuition fees in Iran.
User Review( votes)
Holding the 13th position among the national universities in Iran, Shiraz University of Medical Sciences is a public medical school that aspires to become not only a national leader but also an internationally recognized institute in developing medical education, research, and practice.
Why choose to study at Shiraz University of Medical Sciences? Shiraz University of Medical Sciences teaches students and grows with the purpose of utilizing national medical resources more desirably in addition to promoting healthcare as well as medical teaching and research. It displays a good deal of tradition and modernity, aiming at training students, utilizing high-quality education and research. It is home to thousands of students and patients and is responsible for taking care of them. Students are taught only to serve the needy.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Shiraz University of Medical Sciences
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Award: Tuition Fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Iran
- Eligible Countries: Students from India, Middle East Countries, Nigeria, and Pakistan are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate or graduate-level courses and subjects are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be accepted into the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply directly using the application portal of the university after creating an account. Students will be considered upon receipt of applications by the university.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic records
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter
- Passport size photo
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or above to secure a seat at Shiraz University.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 525
- TOEFL IBT – 69
- IELTS – 6.5
- Knowledge of the Persian language is a plus.
The applicants will receive partial or complete tuition fee discount from 1% to 100% by Shiraz University of Medical Sciences for the applied undergraduate or graduate programme. It also additionally covers English language programme charges.