Limkokwing University is providing financial support to talented students through its Limkokwing Foundation Scholarships. The programme is open to all domestic and international students for the year 2021-2022.
International and domestic citizens who want to apply for the diploma, undergraduate, and graduate degree at Limkokwing University are eligible to apply.
This support will help students with the cost of their studies at Limkokwing University.
User Review( votes)
The Limkokwing University of Creative Technology is a private international university marching towards a mission to create and provide a globally recognized creative innovation and training environment. It is ranked 218th in the QS Asian University Rankings 2018.
Why choose to study at Limkokwing University? Limkokwing University provides the most dynamic education climate that puts participants of the industry and learning participants in an ecosystem that supports collaborations that promote new ideas. The diverse student communities available at Limkokwing ensure that the students have a rich learning environment where creativity and innovation thrive.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Limkokwing University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Diploma, Undergraduate and Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants are allowed to apply for all diploma and degree programmes offered by Limkokwing University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be a relative of the staff.
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted by the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must log in to the university website and apply using the online application process of the university. There is no separate application for the scholarship. The applicants must have relation to any existing university staff at the time of application to be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certified copies of Academic Results relevant to entry requirements
- Photocopy of Identity Card back and front copy
- One passport-sized photograph with white background (35mm x 45mm)
- A portfolio consisting three pieces of Original Artwork
- One passport copy, including all pages, colored and adequately scanned
- Copy of curriculum vitae is required for students above 25 years old
- Admission Requirements: Students must possess the necessary educational certification to back their application to the desired programme and be accepted at Limkokwing University.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5.0 to 6.5
The winning candidates of this scholarship will receive as low as 20% and as high as 50% discount on tuition fee of the applied diploma or degree programmes depending upon the tenure of the staff the applicant is related to, for one year or more.