A college degree has become a necessity for white-collar jobs. Therefore, Shoreline Community College has announced the International Scholarships to help students earn a college degree in the USA. The college is accepting applications for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship programme is open to all international students. Interested students can apply to take this award towards the tuition fee of any applied undergraduate or graduate degree at Shoreline. The winners will receive $500.
Nice chance for students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Shoreline Community College, founded in 1964, is a public community college that serves the educational, workforce, and cultural needs of its diverse students and communities. The shoreline is among the top 20 US community colleges out of 1,462 nationwide and is one of the region’s finest two colleges.
Why choose to study at Shoreline Community College? The Shoreline Community College offers a comprehensive ESL programme that is very much preferred by international students as it allows them to take college-level classes while completing the higher levels of their ESL training. Shoreline’s academic excellence is globally recognized for its quality education at an affordable price.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Shoreline Community College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake any undergraduate or graduate-level study programs offered at SCC.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have been accepted to Shoreline Community College as an F-1 students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested international applicants are required to apply using the online application form on the college’s official portal. The applicants must apply 2 months prior to the International Student Orientation start date to be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Financial documents
- Academic transcripts
- Financial certification
- Applicant information
- Admission Requirements: Students require a minimum 2.5 GPA or higher to gain admission at Shoreline.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 70
- IELTS – 5.5
- B2 First/C1 Advanced/C2 Proficiency – 162
- PTE – 49
- Duolingo – 95
The winning international students will get an amount of $500 from Shoreline Community College.