Gain financial support and funding for your higher education in Australia at the RMIT University by applying for the STEM Scholarships. The application process is open for the academic year 2023-2024.
Applicants who are citizens of and are applying from China can participate in this application programme. Eligible students will win this award and receive a one-time cash amount of $5,000 towards the tuition fee of any associate, master or bachelor’s degree study at RMIT.
Amazing opportunity for applicants.
User Review( votes)
RMIT University ranked 15th highest university in Australia and 250th in the world with a 5-Star QS Ranking, is one of Australia‡s tertiary institutions that holds excellence in higher education. RMIT is very dedicated to helping shape a new urban and industrial renaissance in the global economy.
Why choose RMIT University? RMIT University is a student-inclusive institute that aims to inspire and engage the audience to discover new ideas and perspectives by exploring cultural spaces and resources. With an award-winning infrastructure, RMIT is among some of the most technologically advanced facilities in the world. It is internationally recognized for excellence especially in Education, Research, and Engagement with Industry and Community
Application Deadline: 31st January 2023
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Associate, Bachelor, or Master
- Award: $5,000
- Number of Awards: 5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: China
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Associate, master or bachelor degree coursework in Engineering, Health and Biomedical Sciences, Science, or Computing Technologies can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be non-existing RMIT students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to submit an admission application via the RMIT Online Portal. The students must submit the application form to participate.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Passport copy
- Personal statement
- Letter of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must be at least 16 years of age with 70% in the Australian Year 12 was equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- PTE – 58
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- C1 – 176
- C2 – 176
The winning Chinese applicants will be provided $5,000 in one installment towards the overall tuition fee of any applied associate, bachelor, or master programme by RMIT University.