Are you looking for a way to finance your education? Then, apply for the international scholarship program at the University of Oregon and help your studies.
The bursary is available for international and domestic students who will enter the bachelor’s or master’s degree program at the University of Oregon in the United States.
Best way to get an award amount and help the study in the USA.
User Review( votes)
The University of Oregon was founded in 1876 and is a public flagship research university in the US. The university is organized into five colleges and seven professional schools and offers 272-degree programs.
Why study at the University of Oregon? At this university, students get a chance to study, work, play, explore, debate, and engage with people from all around the globe. They work hard to provide exciting educational students opportunities in the classroom and beyond.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through January 15.
- University or Organization: University of Oregon
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate
- Award: Varies
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and American
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for all over the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing masters or bachelors degree in any subject area
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible,
- UO Excellence Scholarship: Awarded to incoming freshmen with a 3.90 GPA or higher on a 4.00 scale
- Summit Scholarship: Awarded to incoming freshmen with a 3.80 GPA or higher on a 4.00 scale and a qualifying test score (1250 SAT or 26 ACT).
- Apex Scholarship: Awarded to incoming freshmen with a 3.70 GPA or higher on a 4.00 scale
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, You are needed to register in the bachelor’s or master’s degree coursework at the university via the common application, coalition application or Oregon application.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the following documents:
- Student’s Application Statement
- Capacity for academic excellence
- The student should describe how his/her cultural experiences
- and background, as well as personal interests, affiliations, and aspirations, will motivate
- the student to excel at the University of Oregon, increase the academic and cultural
- Commitment to meeting global challenges
- Transcripts from the University of Oregon or Most Recent Academic Institution
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- And email it to [email protected]
- Admission Requirements: Students have to accomplish the admission requirements of the university
- Language Requirement: If your native language is not English, you must submit standardized English language test scores.
The awards will be distributed in the following manner:
- UO Excellence Scholarship: The UO Excellence Scholarship awards a limited number of non-resident top scholars $60,000 over four years – $15,000 per year
- Summit Scholarship: The Summit Scholarship awards Oregon top scholars $16,000 over four years – $4,000 per year, and due to the difference in tuition, non-resident top scholars will receive $40,000 over four years – $10,000 per year
- Apex Scholarship: The Apex Scholarship awards Oregon residents $8,000 total – $2,000 per year for four years, and due to the difference in tuition, non-resident residents will receive $30,000 total – $7,500 per year for four years