Gain your degree from a world-class Switzerland university by applying for the International Scholarships at the University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Southern Switzerland for the academic year 2021-2022.
Students who are consistent with their study plan and goal-oriented will be preferred for this scholarship. Applicants from across the globe are eligible to apply for this award that will provide financial support towards the cost of study of any bachelor’s or master’s degree programme taught at SUPSI.
Hurry Up! Apply for this scholarship programme and get financial assistance in Switzerland.
User Review( votes)
The University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Southern Switzerland is ranked 16th among the national universities, and it aims to be a vocational, multidisciplinary, innovative, and Latin-culture university, prominent in Switzerland, a network-creation leader, both in Switzerland and internationally, in the academic, business and political-institutional contexts.
Why study at the University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Southern Switzerland? SUPSI makes sure that the students acquire specialist, methodological, social, and personal skills that allow them to subsequently pursue career paths in line with their potential and their expectations. It provides flexibility in studies to meet the growing demand for a feasible work/study solution, and courses are also conducted in parallel with professional working activity.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Southern Switzerland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s and Master’s
- Award: CHF 5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Switzerland
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all international countries, including non-EU and EEA countries, are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s and master’s degree programmes available at SUPSI are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must already be enrolled and admitted to the university before or at the time of applying for the scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must start and complete the application via the university application portal. Once the application is submitted and received by the university, the applicants will be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of Motivation (duly dated and signed)
- Transcript of records or university booklet listing all exams taken
- Portfolio (for architecture, interior design, visual communication only)
- Learning agreement proposal
- Copy of the application form (a copy can be saved after completing the online application)
- Copy of identity document
- Copy of European Health card or other insurance
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must upload all necessary documents at the time of application to be admitted at SUPSI.
- Language Requirement: The students must demonstrate their level of Italian language knowledge by taking the Testpodiumlanguage test and mail it to [email protected].
The applicants will be provided scholarships ranging from CHF 1,330 to CHF 5,000 towards the overall cost of studying the chosen bachelor’s or master’s degree programme at SUSPI by the university.