Apply for the J. Richard Dilworth Graduate Awards and stand a chance to work among professionals and learn from world-renowned faculty at Oregon State University. The grant is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
This scholarship is sponsored by the J. Richard Dilworth Memorial Fund to improve the quality of the programmes and will be rewarded to new and returning students of OSU who undertake a graduate degree programme. The applicants are eligible to receive the scholarship only if the study is conducted in measurement, biometrics, photogrammetry, and applied silviculture.
Nice chance for international students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Oregon State University is a public land-grant research university ranked as one of the top public universities in Corvallis holds a mission to stay committed to teaching, research, and outreach and engagement, Oregon State University promote economic, social, cultural, and environmental progress for the people of Oregon, the nation, and the world.
Why choose to study at Oregon State University? Oregon State University is a comprehensive university that produces skilled graduates who are critical thinkers. It is the best because it actively searches for new knowledge and solutions to align with the next generation of scholars by collaborating with communities in Oregon and worldwide. It maintains consistent excellence in academics, particularly in three signature areas, i.e., the science of sustainable earth ecosystems, health and wellness, and economic prosperity and social progress.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Oregon State University
- Department: College of Forestry
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Students from the US and all other overseas countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for a Master‡s or PhD programme in the areas of measurement, biometrics, photogrammetry, and applied silviculture.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be accepted in a Master‡s or PhD programme at OSU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must use the university application portal to apply for the desired Masters’s or PhD program. Upon receipt of the application with the necessary documents, the selection committee will announce the winners.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcript by the University
- Personal statement in English
- Valid passport
- Financial information
- Admission Requirements: The students must provide SAT and ACT scores and must have attained a minimum of 540 and 22 marks to secure a position in Oregon State University.
- Language Requirement: The students must have the required score of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 70
- IELTS – 6.0
- IELA – 169
The successfully selected applicants will be provided benefits towards the tuition fee of the chosen Master‡s or PhD programme at OSU.