Do you have a desire to pursue your higher studies in the UK? If so, then apply for the international awards at the University of East London.
Founded in 1898, the University of East London is a public university located in the London Borough of Newham, London, England. The University runs seven schools that offer an excellent package of scholarships and bursaries for postgraduate students.
Why study at the University of East London? Students will gain advance knowledge while studying at this university. They emphasize on practical and modern skills keeping their students a step ahead of the competition and giving them maximum employment opportunities.
Application Deadline: August 14, 2020
- University: University of East London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate programme
- Awards: £1,000 to £4,000 off your first year’s tuition
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree in two year Masters programmes short courses or exchange/study abroad programmes, franchised programmes, pre-Masters programmes, International foundation programmes and pre-sessional English programmes.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates or undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the University of East London. After that, applicants can apply this online form for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: No additional documents would be asked by the university but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not an applicant’s first language, they will need to provide evidence of their competence for example, IELTS Academic English.
The University of East London will provide the award amount of £1,000 to £4,000 off your first year’s tuition.