Experience a more engaging classroom experience and encourage interaction to strengthen your communication skills with the help of the International Scholarships at the University of La Verne for the academic year 2022-2023.
All international undergraduate students are eligible to apply, be they freshman or transfer students. The scholarships will be awarded purely based on their GPAs and scores of competitive English language exams. A maximum $30,000 scholarship can be awarded.
An amazing opportunity to get financial assistance at University of La Verne.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1981, The University of La Verne is a private university in La Verne, California. The University of La Verne is ranked 136th in National Universities. The University of La Verne will be a distinctive, inclusive educational institution of choice that prepares all for success and meaningful engagement in their communities.
Why choose to study at the University of La Verne? The University of La Verne offers a distinctive and relevant educational experience to a diverse population of traditional-age, adult, and graduate learners preparing them for successful careers and a commitment to life-long learning across the liberal arts and professional programs.
Application Deadline: The University of La Verne reviews applications on a rolling basis. However, the nearest priority deadline for the spring semester is 1st December 2022.
- University or Organization: University of La Verne
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $30,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to undertake an undergraduate programme offered at the University of La Verne.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a GPA ranging from 3.00 to 3.75.
- The applicants must have the required English language proficiency.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications must be made online via the application portal of the university.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide visa and academic transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: The students must have attained a minimum GPA of 3.00 in their high school reports.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 53 or higher
- Duolingo – 105 or higher
- ELS – 112
- CAE – 176 or higher
Successfully selected students by the University of La Verne will be provided a scholarship worth $7,000 – $30,000 towards the cost of their undergraduate study.