To promote and sustain the internationalization of its degree courses, the University of Macerata is delighted to announce the International Scholarships for students who enroll for the 2022/2023 academic year.
The scholarship will exclusively be offered towards any desired master’s degree programme to international students. The total amount of each awarded scholarship is € 7.000,00. The students must meet the entry requirements of the programme they wish to join and secure admission in the same to be considered for this award.
Wonderful opportunity for international students in Italy.
User Review( vote)
The University of Macerata is a public university located in Macerata, Italy. It is one of the oldest universities in Europe that are still functioning. The University of Macerata is ranked 4t9th among the universities in Italy. The university is ideologically, politically, and religiously independent.
Why choose to study at the University of Macerata? The University of Macerata is a public institution well aware that education and research are necessary to create a society based on knowledge. The university works in accordance with the constitutional principles and grants autonomy in the study, teaching, and research.
Application Deadline: The candidates must submit their scholarship applications no later than 13th May 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Macerata
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: € 7.000,00
- Number of Awards: 13
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy.
- Eligible Countries: All foreign national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a master’s degree of choice offered at the University of Macerata.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students interested in securing this scholarship are first required to apply for admission at the University of Macerata. All eligible students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- a copy of the applicant’s passport or another valid form of identification
- a certificate issued by the University with the list of the exams taken
- a video motivating the application
- a curriculum
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the requirements of the master’s degree they wish to join at Macerata.
- Language Requirement: The students must be proficient in English and Italian.
The University of Macerata will award the selected master’s candidates scholarships, each of which will be valued at € 7.000,00 before taxes, which must be paid by the recipient.