The Chalmers University of Technology is very excitedly looking for a highly motivated individual with a well-developed analytical problem-solving ability to fill the Postdoctoral Researcher in High-Performance Computing position. The applications for the position are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
The position will be offered under the terms of employment for two years to the selected candidates. All international or home country students can apply for this position given that they have good English communication skills and a PhD degree in a relevant field of study.
Through this application, you can get the salary that you need to achieve your dream career.
User Review( votes)
The Chalmers University of Technology is a Swedish university ranking 342nd in Best Global Universities to produce and spread knowledge, expertise, and solutions that benefit everyone.
Why choose to study at the Chalmers University of Technology? The Chalmers University of Technology is focused on research and education in technology, natural sciences, architecture, mathematics, maritime, and other management areas. It is a global institute of research that is making an impact on a sustainable future and teaching students to think independently and to meet future challenges with the help of engineering methods.
Application Deadline: The last date to apply for the position is 23rd May 2022.
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Sweden.
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and foreign national students are all eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the Postdoctoral Researcher in High-Performance Computing at the Chalmers University of Technology.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a relevant degree qualification.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must submit an admission application via the univeristyadmissions portal. Applications for the position can be made here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal Letter
- Attested copies of completed education, grades, and other certificates
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a PhD degree in a field related to Computer Architecture or High-Performance Computing; the degree should generally not be older than three years.
- Language Requirement: The students must have an excellent command of spoken and written English and have high-quality communication skills in English.
The candidate selected by the Chalmers University of Technology to fill this position will be offered full-time temporary employment and a salary for two years.