A university degree is increasingly becoming a demand for white-collar jobs. Therefore, the University of Toronto is providing international awards at the Institute of Medical Sciences.
The scholarship aims to support international students who want to apply for the masters and PhD degree programme in Canada.
Amazing opportunity for overseas students in Canada.
User Review( votes)
The University of Toronto has over 700 undergraduate and 200 postgraduate programs and it is one of the world’s top research-focused universities. It helps those who want to know and develop their skills to have access to education.
Why study at the University of Toronto? The University allows students to create the potential and reputation they need for a long-term journey of professional and intellectual exploration. In addition, through the University of Toronto work-study programme, students can also develop their skills and working experience.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Toronto
- Department: Institute of Medical Sciences
- Course Level: Masters and PhD
- Award: Up to $22,828.37
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all over the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: M.Sc. and PhD degree programme.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants must be living outside Canada
- Applicants have to take admission to the masters and PhD degree programme at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are recommended to enrol in the masters and PhD degree programme at the university. After that, students are eligible to apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: A certificate of the previous academic year and CV with your application is required.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a bachelors or masters degree in relevant subjects. Students must comply with the university’s admission criteria.
- Language Requirement: Candidates are expected to meet the criteria of the university’s English language.
The minimum annual stipend for new and continuing international students in the MSc program is $20,545.09 living allowance + tuition fees. The minimum annual stipend for new and continuing international students in the PhD program is $22,828.37 living allowance + tuition fees.