Studying abroad is always an adventure filled with financial challenges. If you want to remove your financial barriers, apply for the MBA Scholarships at the University of Strathclyde in the UK.
The Scholarships will be awarded to candidates who demonstrate, excellent academic performance, significant leadership experience and career development and who will contribute to the overall academic, cultural and experiential profile of the programme cohort.
Wonderful opportunity for students to get up to £10,000 in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Strathclyde University is a leading international university of technology located in Glasgow, Scotland’s largest city. It provides many opportunities, such as summer jobs, opportunities on the campus, part-time roles, internships and study levels.
Why study at the University of Strathclyde? At this university, students are encouraged, through independent research, to question accepted thought and pursue their own interests. This college offers students a variety of skills beyond their studies and assists them in their career goals.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Strathclyde
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Up to £10,000
- Number of Awards: Up to ten
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MBA degree programme
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants who can demonstrate through their ideas outlined in their application and interview how they would contribute to bringing the class together through teamwork to create community, from the outset, in order to achieve the ultimate learning (and social) experience for the group as a whole.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the programme, students are required to enrol in the master’s degree programme at the university. After applying, students are eligible to apply.
- Supporting Documents: Attach certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, a copy of passport, a copy of sponsor letter/Award and copies of any other documentation.
- Admission Requirements: Students will need a good honours degree qualification from a British university or another equivalent qualification.
- Language Requirement: The university accepts a number of English language tests as proof of proficiency in English. IELTS is the most widely available. Information on this can be found on the British Council Website.
- IELTS (Academic): 6.5 overall (no individual band less than 5.5)
- Faculty of Science: IELTS (Academic): 6.0 overall (no individual band less than 5.5)
Strathclyde Business School will provide the award amount up to £10,000 for international students. There are up to ten awards available.