Monash University offers international scholarships for excellence to pursue an undergraduate degree level in Australia. $10,000 are awarded for a full-time study load (48 credit points), paid per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed.
This scholarship is offered to the 10 highest-achieving international students studying Australian Year 12 or International Baccalaureate in Australia. If you have an ATAR of 98.00+ or equivalent, you will be automatically considered for this scholarship when you apply for a Monash undergraduate degree through VTAC. The scholarships will be awarded for academic achievement and are offered to the highest achieving students.
User Review( votes)
Monash University was established in Melbourne, Australia in 1958. At Monash, you can choose from many study options including double degrees, part-time study, off-campus learning, and alternative pathways.
Application Deadline: Friday 15 February (12 midday).
Study Subject(s): Scholarships are provided to learn any of the courses offered by Monash University.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate degree level at Monash University.
What does it cover? $10,000 per annum (48 credit points of study), up to a maximum of four years. An invitation to apply for a place in Monash Minds, a leadership program for first-year students. Recipients may be asked to participate or be profiled in relevant Monash marketing, recruitment, and promotional activities
Number of Awards: 10 scholarships available per year
Scholarship Provider: Monash University
Scholarship can be taken at Australia
- International student
- Current Year 12 or International Baccalaureate in Australia
- Intending to enroll in an undergraduate degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Scholarship Open for International Students: International Students can apply for these scholarships (International student
- must be studying Australian Year 12 or IB in 2013).
- Selection criteria: The scholarships will be awarded for academic achievement and offered to the highest achieving students.
Notification: Not Known
How to Apply:
- No application is required.
- All eligible students who apply for an undergraduate course through VTAC will be automatically assessed.
- This scholarship can be deferred.
Before you begin:
- you will need your Monash student ID, your applicant id and password, username and password
- check which supporting documentation you may need to provide
- applications take 30 – 60 minutes to complete
- students employed full-time by Monash University, on a continuing basis or a fixed-term contract for 12 months or more, are ineligible to apply for coursework scholarships and grants
- Make sure you submit your supporting documents.
- You can email your documents as a single PDF to [email protected]
- Label the PDF file with your full name and scholarship applicant ID
- Alternatively, documents can be posted to:
c/o Monash Connect
PO Box 197
Caulfield East VIC 3145
Scholarship Application Deadline: 11.59 pm Friday 15 February 2019.