International Students House (ISH) and London Metropolitan University offer a scholarship scheme for international students in the UK.
The scheme is open for International students which aimed to support those candidates who are enrolling in an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program.
Good chance for International students
User Review( votes)
International Students House is a financially self-supporting charity. It is a well-known place for African and West Indian students. every year the house gives Fulbright students.
Why at London Metropolitan University? Enhancing the employability of participants is the main purpose of the university. It helps participants to do well in their chosen career and make a bright future.
Application Deadline: Closed
Participants are advised to follow the eligibility criteria-
- Citizens from Afghanistan, Armenia, Angola, Bhutan, Cameroon, Cuba, East Timor, Gambia, Indonesia, Iran, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Mongolia, Namibia, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Tibet, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, and Zimbabwe can apply for these awards.
- Programs are available for pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate degree level in any of the courses offered by the London Metropolitan University.
- Applying for the ISH/London Met Awards must hold an unconditional offer on one of our undergraduate or postgraduate degree courses. Short Courses, English Language Courses, Foundation Programmes, HND’s and Pre-Masters are not covered.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of applying is electronically and online.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are judged on academic merit and on the likely economic/social benefit to their home country.
- Language Requirement: Citizens must hold a good command in the English language to study at the university.
Successful candidates receive free tuition for the duration of their degree at undergraduate or postgraduate level, plus one year of free accommodation at ISH.