The University of Essex is inviting applications for Academic Excellence international awards. These financial aid positions will be awarded to students applying for a full-time master course in 2019 (excluding MBA).
The University of Essex is a public research university in Colchester, Essex, England. It was established in 1963 and received its Royal Charter in 1965. The most common tests for language proficiency are IELTS and TOEFL iBT.
Best offer for candidates
User Review( votes)
Essex has collaborative partnerships with 18 institutions around the world. The University accepts some other English language test scores such as Pearson and Cambridge certificates and may accept school qualification.
- Applications Deadline: September 13, 2019
- Course Level: The studentships are available to postgraduate level programs.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
- Award: £4,000
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Awards: Not known
- The award can be taken in England
- Eligible Countries: All countries are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: You must meet all of the following conditions.
- be classified as an international student for fee purposes
- be a national of an African nation (defined as a member state of the African Union)
- be entirely self-funding your studies
- be a graduate of any African country or any of the countries specified in the Terms and Conditions below
- for 2019-20 entry: be applying for a full-time Masters course starting in 2019-20 (excluding MBA)
- meet the academic criteria in the table above
- They ‘ll assess your eligibility based on the information that you submit with your application for your place at Essex.
- If you meet all the eligibility criteria, you will automatically be awarded this application .
How to Apply:
If you meet all the eligibility criteria and firmly accept the offer of your place by 13 September 2019 then you will automatically be awarded this application . You’ll be notified of your award when your place at Essex is confirmed or by end of October 2019.