The University of Essex is inviting applicants for the Africa Scholarship Program for the academic year 2020-21. These scholarships will be awarded to students applying for a full-time master course in 2020 (excluding MBA).
The University of Essex is a public research university in Colchester, Essex, England. It was established in 1963 and received its Royal Charter in 1965. The most common tests for language proficiency are IELTS and TOEFL iBT.
Best offer for candidates
User Review( votes)
Essex has collaborative partnerships with 18 institutions around the world. The University accepts some other English language test scores such as Pearson and Cambridge certificates and may accept school qualification.
- Applications Deadline: September 18, 2020
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to postgraduate level programs.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: £4,000
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: Not known
- Scholarship can be taken in England
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
You must meet all of the following conditions.
- be classified as an international student for fee purposes
- be a national of an African nation (defined as a member state of the African Union)
- be entirely self-funding your studies
- be applying for a full-time taught Masters course starting in 2020-21 (excluding MBA)
- be a graduate of any African country or any of the countries
- Hong Kong
- Sri Lanka
How to Apply: For applying, you have to take admission to the master’s degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, you will be automatically considered for the award.