For 2019 entry, there is one University of Brighton International Full Scholarship available to new, full-time international postgraduate taught-degree students who have graduated with a first-class degree or equivalent. Applicants must be nationals from, plus currently reside in, one of the following countries: Bangladesh, Brazil, India, Nigeria, Pakistan, or Vietnam.
The aim of the University of Brighton postgraduate scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
Amazing opportunity for applicants
User Review( votes)
The University of Brighton is a university of 20,685 students and 2,700 staff based on five campuses in Brighton, Eastbourne, and Hastings on the south coast of England.
Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing a postgraduate programme at the University of Brighton.
Study Subject: The studentships are offered to different departments across the university, all offering a diverse range of courses.
Award: The grant is worth one year’s full tuition fee.
The award can be taken in the UK
To be eligible to apply for a scholarship
- Applicants must be a new, full-time, international fee-status student with a first-class degree or equivalent who holds an offer for a postgraduate taught degree with a minimum course duration of one year. You must also be a national from, and currently reside in, one of the following countries: Bangladesh, Brazil, India, Nigeria, Pakistan, or Vietnam.
- You must have applied for the course of your choice at the University of Brighton, and have been offered a place on that course for 2019 entry.
- Students studying graduate diplomas, pre-masters programmes, or equivalent, at University of Brighton partner colleges or those on PG Cert and PG Dip courses (excluding OSPAP, Law CPE PGDip and Accounting PGDip) are not eligible for this application .
- The grant is not open to students who are fully sponsored.
- Existing international students are also not eligible unless starting a new postgraduate programme.
Nationality: Applicants must also be a national from, and currently reside in, one of the following countries-
List of Countries: Bangladesh, Brazil, India, Nigeria, Pakistan, or Vietnam.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For the 2019 academic year, please email international awards-at-Brighton.ac.uk with their University of Brighton student number in the subject line, and they will send you a application pack. The application form can then be returned electronically to the same email address or sent by post to the address indicated on the application form. Please note application forms will not be sent to students who do not have an offer of a full-time place with us.
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be a new, full-time, international fee-status student with a first-class degree or equivalent.
- Test Requirement: No
- English Language Requirements: Most postgraduate courses require an overall IELTS score of at least 6.5 with no element less than 5.5, but a number of courses do have higher IELTS requirements than this.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2019