The Glenn Gould School (GGS) is offering every student substantial scholarship support for the duration of their program. Both domestic and international students receive scholarships between 65-85%.
The mission of The Royal Conservatory, to develop human potential through leadership in music and the arts, is based on the conviction that the arts are humanity’s greatest means to achieve personal growth and social cohesion.
A fine choice to get a Bachelor degree with a tuition fee waiver.
User Review( votes)
The Glenn Gould School (GGS) was founded in 1997 at The Royal Conservatory of Music, one of the largest and most respected music education institutions in the world. The Glenn Gould School is a centre for the training of professional musicians in performance at post-secondary and post-bachelor levels.
Application Deadline: December 1
University or Organization: The Glenn Gould School
Course Level: Bachelor Degree Program
Award: Tuition fee
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Both domestic and international students
The program can be taken in Canada
- Program is open to pianists, vocalists, and orchestral instrumentalists.
- Both domestic and international students are eligible to apply.
- Scholarships are available for pursuing Bachelor of Music; Performance (Honours) (4-year undergraduate) and Artist Diploma Program (ADP) (2-year graduate).
- Scholarships are awarded in the field of music.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate, the applicants need to submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the High school transcript, Post-secondary transcript, Two recommendation letters, Current repertoire list, Audition repertoire list, Musical Resume/CV, English Language Proficiency.
- Admission Requirements: Students must be registered for at least 20 hours of class or individual instruction per week. Both the Bachelor of Music; Performance (Honours) and the Artist Diploma Program require a minimum residency of two years. The academic year runs September through May.
- Language Requirement: The language of instruction at The Glenn Gould School is English; a strong command of English is necessary for success in our programs. For this reason, proof of adequate English language proficiency is required before a candidate can be admitted. Only original copies of test results sent directly to the Admissions & Student Services Manager will be accepted.
The GGS is able to offer every student substantial scholarship support for the duration of their program. More specifically, half of GGS students receive full-tuition scholarships, and the other half, both Domestic and International, typically receive tuition scholarships between 65-85%.