The Wells Fargo & Company is organizing an undergraduate program for people with disabilities. The grant is granted without regard to race, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender, disability, or national origin.
The aim of The grant is to help people with disabilities obtain the education or training necessary to succeed in the career path of their choice.
Helpful offer for candidates.
User Review( votes)
Wells Fargo & Company is an American international banking and financial services holding company.
- Application Deadline: Applications will open in October 2020.
- Course Level: The grant is available to pursue an undergraduate degree.
- Study Subject: The grant is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
- Award: If selected as a recipient, the student will receive a $2,500 award for full-time study or a $1,250 award for half-time study. Full-time student awards may be renewed for up to three (3) additional years and half-time student awards may be renewed for up to seven (7) years or until a bachelor’s degree is earned, whichever occurs first. Renewal is contingent upon maintaining a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale or the equivalent.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: US applicants
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: US applicants can apply for the opportunity .
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants to the Wells Fargo program for People with Disabilities must:
- Have an identified disability (defined as someone who has, or considers themselves to have, a long-term or recurring issue that impacts one or more major life activity)
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or its equivalent
- Be a high school senior or graduate who plans to enrol or who is already enrolled in full-time or half-time (at least 6 credits per term) undergraduate study at an accredited two-year or four-year college or university in the United States for the entire 2019-2020 academic year.
How to Apply:
- Start by clicking Register to Apply at the bottom of this page. You must read and agree to a consent statement, supply a unique and valid email address, and create a username and password.
- Correspondence throughout the application process will be by email. Email messages will be sent to the username and email address registered when you created your account. Be sure to add pwdscholarship-at-scholarshipamerica.org to your contacts or address book and check your email regularly!
- Complete the application by entering data in the format described. Proper punctuation and standard capitalization (Jill Smith, 10 Main Street, New York, NY) must be used.
- During the application process, you may leave the site prior to submission by clicking Save and Log out.
- Once all application requirements are satisfied, Lock and Submit will be available near the bottom of the Review Application page.
- Carefully review your application before clicking Lock and Submit. Once submitted, you will no longer have access to your application.
- It is recommended that you keep a copy of your application for your records.
- You will receive an email acknowledgement of your submitted application.
- As part of your application, you must upload the following documents to Scholarship America by 3:00 p.m. CST on December 6, 2018, or until the first 700 applications are submitted, whichever comes first.
- A current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted. Transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course and term in which each course was taken.
- A completed Applicant Appraisal Form (click to view and print the form).
- Copy of the first two pages of the most recently filed IRS Form 1040 used for the Financial Information Page.
- Your application is not complete unless all required documents are submitted electronically.