Fordham University has brought the International Scholarships in Ethics Education scheme for academically talented students who have done exceptionally well in previous studies.
User Review( votes)
Fordham University, a private research institution in the Bronx, was established in 1841. Students can choose from a large selection of undergraduate and graduate degree programmes.
Why study at Fordham University? In addition to helping students alter themselves, Fordham equips them with the skills they need to make a difference in the world. When it comes to landing a job in your field, FU helps you learn the crucial abilities you’ll need while you’re there.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Fordham University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Partial or full tuition
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s Degree in Ethics and Society
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolled in the master’s degree programme at the university.
- Aspirants must be an international citizen
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the programme, students must have to enroll in the master’s degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Attach a statement of intent detailing both your academic aims and interests at Fordham (1-2 pages), resume or CV, writing sample, three letters of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have to submit GRE scores.
- Language Requirement: International applicants whose native language is not English must submit official test score results from one of the following accepted English language competency exams:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) – Cambridge English Proficiency Level
- Duolingo English Test (DET)
Fordham University will provide the partial or full tuition fees for applicants in the USA.