In partnership with the Federal University of Toulouse Midi-Pyrénées and Airbus, ISAE-SUPAERO Foundation is offering the EU Scholarships in France.
This educational scheme is designed to provide financial support to students from the EU who are planning to study for a master’s degree for the academic year 2021-2022.
User Review( votes)
The ISAE-SUPAERO Foundation, recognized as a public utility in 2008, aims to support the development of ISAE-SUPAERO by contributing to the financing of innovative projects in favor of its students, teacher-researchers, and professors.
Why should you apply for this programme? The foundation works to develop the institute’s influence and global leadership by proposing and accelerating the implementation of innovative projects that contribute to a sustainable world.
Application Deadline: Applications will open in October and closes on December 1st, 2021
- University or Organization: Federal University of Toulouse Midi-Pyrénées, Airbus and ISAE-Supaero Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Full tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: EU
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: European Countries
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering degree programme
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be EU citizens
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to complete the online application form for the course. After that, you have to apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following :
- A resume
- A cover letter
- A copy of your highest diploma or certificate of enrolment
- Transcripts for the 3 last years
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate in a relevant subject.
- Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in the written and spoken English language.
Each successful scholar will receive the Full tuition fees to cover study expenses in France.