The Indian School of Business (ISB) is offering a number of international awards. These opportunities are available for pursuing postgraduate programme in management.
The Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP) is designed for those who want to transform their careers by expanding their existing thought process and refining their goals and objectives. This one-year programme makes it easy for professionals to take a break in the middle of their career.
User Review( votes)
The Indian School of Business (ISB) evolved from the need for a world-class business school in Asia.
Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing postgraduate programme.
Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the field of management.
ISB Merit Waivers: 25% to 100% of the Tuition Fee
ISB – AIESEC Scholarship: INR. 1 million
Bridge to India Scholarship: INR. 0.5 to 1 million
La Caixa and Casa Asia Scholarship: Total expenditure
Talentia Scholarship: Total expenditure
Advantages of applying in Cycle 1:
- Full tuition fee waivers will be offered only to Cycle 1 applicants
- 50% of all merit and need-based waivers will be offered to Cycle 1 applicants
Number of Awards: There are 26 scholarships available.
The award can be taken in India
ISB Merit Waivers: Basis the merit of their Admission application
ISB – AIESEC Scholarship: Overall merit along with an essay.
Bridge to India Scholarship: Overall merit along with an essay.
La Caixa and Casa Asia Scholarship: Refer to LaCaixa website
Talentia Scholarship: Refer to Talentia website
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: To be considered a PGP applicant for the Class of 2018, you will need to have:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in any discipline
- At least 24 months of full time work experience by March 31, 2017
Test Requirement: Students must have a valid GMAT / GRE score.
English Language Requirement: TOEFL / IELTS / PTE score (only if the language of instruction at undergraduate study level is not English)
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online. To apply to ISB-PGPMAX programme, candidates are required to submit an application along with the required documents. The following documents should be scanned and uploaded along with the application:
- Colour photograph
- Passport photocopy
- Bachelor’s degree marksheets/transcripts (for all semesters/years)
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- Marksheets/transcripts and certificates for additional education (if applicable)
- Proof of income
- Company Support Letter (not applicable for self employed individuals/business owners)
- Business card
- Two Professional Evaluations from current/previous supervisors
- Organisation Chart
Application Deadline: The application deadline for Cycle 1 is October 15, 2017.