The Istanbul Aydin University is inviting applications for International Scholarships to study associate’s, undergraduate, graduate and doctorate degrees of IAU. Scholarships are available to students currently registered at the Istanbul Aydin University.
The Istanbul Aydin University is a private university founded on May 18, 2007, in Istanbul, Turkey by extension of its predecessor, the vocational college of Anadolu BIL that existed since September 26, 2003.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: Open
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for undergraduate, graduate and doctorate degree programme.
- Study Subject: All subjects
- Nationalities: Scholarships are open to international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Turkey
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to international students.
- Entrance Requirements:
Achievement Scholarships are given to studying successful students of Associate’s, Undergraduate, Graduate and Doctorate degrees of IAU, who have completed at least 1 term and are registered students with transcripts.
Students whose Grade Point Average (GPA) is below 2.50 cannot apply for the scholarships.
The scholarship application is evaluated based on a scale of 100.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Documents Required for Scholarship Application
- Fill in the Scholarship Application form by uploading your Picture,
- Upload the reference letter provided by the academician (at least 1)
- Upload your Certificates and/or documents proving your attendance to the Social and Cultural Activities
- Upload your Grade Point Average (GPA) (Transcript)
- Write your Cover Letter
How to Apply:
Applications can only be made online. Applicants are required to submit and upload the necessary documents to the application system.