The Centre for Social Impact (CSI) is offering scholarships to students from the Graduate Certificate in Social Impact for the academic year 2018-2019. This scholarship is available to the Australian citizen or permanent resident of Australia.
CSI believe everyone has a role to play in creating social change. Our purpose is to catalyse positive social change, to help enable others to achieve social impact. We do this through transformational research and education that is rigorous and purpose-driven. By working with people, communities and organisations to grow their capabilities through research, education, and leadership development.
- Application Deadline: June 24, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for Graduate Certificate in Social Impact.
- Study Subject: Each year, the Centre for Social Impact (CSI) awards scholarships to students from the Graduate Certificate in Social Impact who demonstrate potential for and commitment to leading, supporting or contributing to better social outcomes in the business, public and/or social purpose sectors in the past and future.
- Scholarship Award: The following scholarships are available: 6 x $5,000 CSI GCSI Scholarships.
- Nationality: Available to Australian citizen or permanent resident of Australia.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 6 scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Available to an Australian citizen or permanent resident of Australia.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- You are an Australian citizen or permanent resident of Australia.
- You have accepted your offer from your chosen university or at least commenced an application to study the Graduate Certificate in Social Impact in 2018. Note, if a new applicant, you must commence your program/course in the available session/semester/trimester in order to be eligible to be awarded a scholarship.
- You are continuing your Graduate Certificate in Social Impact (maximum 2 courses successfully completed).
- You have previously applied for a CSI scholarship but were unsuccessful.
- You intend to complete the Graduate Certificate within two years.
- You are committed to contributing to the student and alumni community.
How to Apply: Step 1: Apply to study
If you have not already, you need to apply to your chosen university to study the Graduate Certificate in Social Impact:
- Apply to study at UNSW Australia
- Apply to study at UWA
- Apply to study at Swinburne University of Technology
Step 2: Submit a CSI scholarship application
When you have accepted your offer to study and received your University Student ID or an Application number evidencing you have at least commenced the application process to your chosen university to study the Graduate Certificate in Social Impact, read through the scholarship conditions and then click the Online Scholarship Application, below.
ONLINE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
- Read through the scholarship conditions and eligibility requirements here; then
- Complete your application online here; and
- Submit via email here your:
- CV (no more than 2 pages); and
- letter of support/recommendation regarding merit from a social impact organisation/employer; and
- Recent academic transcript
Should you have any queries regarding the scholarship application process please contact the CSI Students Team at csistudents-at-unsw.edu.au.