The Torrens University Australia is pleased to announce the International Scholarships to pursue an undergraduate and postgraduate program in the field of Business, Health, Design, and Hospitality.
All new international students are eligible to apply at Torrens University in Australia. The program is open for the academic year 2022/2023
Excellent Scholarships at Torrens University.
User Review( vote)
Torrens University Australia is a private university with locations in Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane. It is part of the Laureate International Universities network and is Australia’s third private university.
Application Deadline: 30 December 2022
- These are available for pursuing the undergraduate and postgraduate program.
- These are awarded in the field of Business, Health, Design, and Hospitality.
- New international students are privy to a study depending on which intake that they commence in, their country of citizenship and the course that they are applying for. From time to time University launches new courses where all new international students are provided with an automatic grant.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: You can apply for a free study when you speak of a Course and Career Advisor or by indicating that you wish to be considered for an application form. Students must meet eligibility requirements and complete an application form.
- Language Requirements: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
- Offshore Online: Up to 30% of your total tuition costs
- Americas & European Business Scholarship / Design and Creative Technology Scholarship
: 30% of your total tuition costs
- Three Pillars Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School Hospitality Scholarship: Up to 30% of your total tuition costs
William Blue College of Hospitality Motivational Scholarship: up to 30% of your total tuition costs
- Design and Creative Technology Merit Scholarship: Up to 30% of your total tuition costs
Business Merit Scholarship: 25% of your total tuition costs
- Here to Educate: 20% of your total tuition costs
- Japanese Undergraduate Health Science: 20% of your total tuition costs
- Asia & Greater China Business & Health Merit Scholarship: 20% of your total tuition costs
- Americas & European Health Scholarship: 15% of your total tuition costs
- The Middle East & Africa Youth Opportunity: 15% of your total tuition costs for Business, Health or Design courses
- Sri Lankan Offshore Business Scholarship: 15% of your total tuition costs
- Alternative Study Path Scholarship: 15% of your total tuition costs
- African & Subcontinent Health Merit Scholarship: 15% of your total tuition costs