The University of Kassel is offering International Scholarships for students who wish to take part in the ISU-courses. These are available for learners who wish to take part in the ISU-courses.
The University of Kassel is a university founded in 1971 located in Kassel, Hesse, in Germany. As of October 2013, it had about 23,000 pupils and more than 2,600 staff, including 307 professors.
Wonderful International Scholarships at the University of Kassel.
User Review( votes)
The University of Kassel is characterized by an unusually multi-faceted combination of competencies in Germany, which focus on nature and technology, culture and society. The University lives with those who do research and teaching, work and study here.
Why at the University of Kassel- To study civil engineering, Kassel University is one of the best universities in the nation. The University is a young university where openness, initiative, interdisciplinary and unconventional thinking are desired and encouraged.
Application Deadline: Closed
- Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- These are awarded in the field of Engineering and Nano Science.
- A strong letter of motivation stating why you are eligible for the program.
- One letter of recommendation from your professor (or at least a lecturer with a doctorate degree).
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to a completed and signed ISU Application Form. The mode of applying is online.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the letter of motivation for joining ISU, CV, copy of academic transcripts of all university exams,
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: For applicants whose native language is not English, a proof of English proficiency (e.g. TOEFL, TOEFL prediction, IELTS, or any English certificate from a local language center such as British Council, English First or a language center at your university)
- Earthquake Engineering Scholarship: One full award covering the program fee of €1.990 (early-bird fee) is available for applicants who wish to take part in the ISU-course “Introduction to Earthquake Engineering”. Please note that the education cannot be paid in cash nor be accumulated with other awards and is only available for pupils (not for lecturers or researchers) who are currently affiliated with an Institution of Higher Education.
- NANO Scholarship: One amounted up to €2200 is sponsored by the University of Kassel and available for a holder or a graduate student from around the globe who wishes to take part in the Nano Science module of ISU 2018. This waives the full program fee of €1.990 (early-bird fee) and covers travel allowance up to €210.
- German Cambridge Society Scholarship: The partial amounted to €1000 will be awarded by the German Cambridge Society for two applicants who wish to take part in the Nano, Culture or Engineering module.