Applications are invited for Utrecht Network Young Researchers Grant for international students. The Utrecht Network Young Researchers Grant is for self-organized mobility at one of the Utrecht Network partner universities.
The purpose of the Utrecht Network Young Researchers Grant is to enhance network among students, staff as well as network organizations. Within the framework of the young researchers, 15 scholarships of € 1,000 will be provided to students.
Established in 1636, Utrecht University is one of the oldest research universities in the Netherlands. It provides a broad range of degree programmes, short courses and training programmes, and interdisciplinary education.
Why at Utrecht University? In this university, students will work under the guidance of a professor on creating a research project that results in a dissertation or a series of articles in scientific journals.
- University or Organization: Utrecht University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Grants are available to young researchers
- Award: €1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 15
- Nationality: International students
- The program can be taken in: at Member Institutions
- Application Deadline: Closed
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Grants are awarded to learn any of the subjects offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have a masters/PhD level degree to apply for this grant.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply for Young Researcher’s Grant after taking admission at the Utrecht University through the application portal. All applicants will be informed by e-mail about the election results.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit the letter of the required documents of Recommendation by supervisor/programme coordinator and letter of Acceptance (by an academic supervisor/coordinator at the host institution).
- Admission Requirements: For the admission, applicants must have a grade average of the obtained result is minimal 8. If they are eligible for an ERASMUS grant, cannot apply for this grant.
- Language Requirement: English is the official language at UCU, applicants are required to demonstrate proof of proficiency. Accepted are the IELTS tests, TOEFL test, Cambridge Certificate: CAE: B, CPE: C, IELTS Academic: A minimum of 7.0 for all components, and TOEFL: Internet-based 100.
- Benefit: Up to 10 research awards of €1000 each for master’s students or young researchers, who are not eligible for other programs like ERASMUS (e.g. length of stay under 3 months), will be offered within the framework of UN Young Researchers’ Grant.