For 2020 entry, York St John University is offering scholarships for international students (Non-EU) to pursue undergraduate courses. The Vice Chancellor’s scholarships award £1,000 every year to undergraduate students who are in particular need of support.
The Welcome Back to Education scholarships are for students who started Higher Education after the age of 21. The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
A valuable offer to get £1,000 to pay for studies.
User Review( vote)
The York St John University is a public university located on a large urban campus in York, England. It achieved university status in 2006.
- Application Deadline: 11:59 pm on Tuesday 31 December.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate courses.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: A £1000 fee reduction will be an offer to International Students (non-EU) for undergraduate or postgraduate courses.
- Number of Scholarships: There are 6 scholarships available this year. 2 Welcome Back to Education scholarships and 4 Enabling Education scholarships.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International Students (non-EU) are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for these scholarships you must meet at least 1 of the following criteria:
- Students who are carers
- Students who have 1 or more children
- Students who are estranged from their families and under 25
- Students whose family circumstances have altered drastically since filling our their loan application (for example bereavement, chronic illness, or divorce)
- Students with residual household income under £26,000
- In order to qualify for this fee reduction, applicants must have applied for their course, been accepted. This offer is open to students who are assessed as ‘Overseas’ for fee purposes. This offer does not apply to applicants for courses in partnership with the i2i academy.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.