The Bournemouth University is currently accepting applications for Executive Dean’s Scholarship – Faculty of Management for courses starting in September 2018 and January 2021.
The Bournemouth University is a public university in Bournemouth, Dorset, England, with its main campus situated in neighbouring Poole. The university was founded in 1992 as one of the new universities, however, the origins of its predecessor date back to the early 1900s.
If English is not applicant’s first language, they will have to provide evidence that they have been assessed in all four components of English (reading, writing, speaking and listening) to the required standard for a degree course.
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: This scholarship is available for full-time taught postgraduate courses in Tourism and Hospitality, excluding Postgraduate Diplomas, in the Faculty of Management.
- Award: 50% fee reduction
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this application programme.
- Number of Awards: Up to five opportunities are available.
- The award can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this application programme.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this application you must meet the following requirements:
- Any applicant for a full-time Tourism and Hospitality Master’s degree who qualifies as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes
- Applicants for Postgraduate Diplomas are not eligible for this award
- You cannot be in receipt of any other BU scholarship.
English Language Requirements: If English is not the first language, applicants will have to provide evidence that they have been assessed in all four components of English (reading, writing, speaking and listening) to the required standard for a degree course. As a general rule, to be accepted onto any Bachelor’s or Master’s program, the student will need to have achieved a minimum of IELTS (Academic) 6.0 overall, with no less than 5.5 in each component.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.