International School Suva (ISS) is honored to announce Full Scholarship opportunities for outstanding students who hold Fiji citizenship or permanent residency.
The scholarships are open to all Fiji citizens who are currently in Year 9 or Year 11 in the Fiji system and were born in 2009 or 2007 respectively. These scholarships are designed to provide students with the opportunity to receive a world-class education in a multicultural environment that makes up the ISS community.
Great chance to study in Fiji
User Review( votes)
International School Suva (ISS) is a private, co-educational day school located in Laucala Beach Estate in Suva, Fiji, that provides preschool, primary, and secondary education. The school was founded in 1973 and educates over 500 children from preschool through secondary school from over 40 different countries.
Why study at International School Suva? In Fiji, ISS is the only foreign school that offers a foreign Baccalaureate program. This school provides young people with not only an outstanding education but also a caring and nurturing environment. Scholarship awardees will get an International Baccalaureate Diploma, which is recognized for university admission both locally and globally.
Application Deadline: June 6, 2023
- University or Organization: International School Suva (ISS)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Academic
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic students
- The award can be taken in Fiji
- Eligible Countries: Students from Fiji are eligible to apply for this opportunity.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must have Fijian citizenship or permanent residency.
- Enrolling into ISS for the first time.
- Be of the appropriate age for the year level they are applying so in 2023 they should be undertaking in the Fiji system, either:
- Year 9 (born in 2009) is eligible for the four-year scholarship.
- Year 11 (born in 2007) is eligible for the two-year scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Download the online application form or can be picked up from the ISS Business Office. Application form with required documents to be emailed to s[email protected] submitted at the ISS Business Office
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide the given supporting documents:
- Scholarship application form
- Photocopy of birth certificate and passport confirming Fiji Citizenship
- Photocopies of school reports for last two academic years
- Recommendation letter from a member of staff at the candidates’ current school
- Personal statement: (maximum 350 words)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must fulfill the following admission requirements:
- Applicants may be required to take a digital entry exam, a written exam, and an interview. These, together with previous school reports from current and former schools, will be utilized to assess the candidates’ capabilities.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must fulfill one of the following language requirements:
- Students must be very fluent in English language. (Verbally as well as written)
The International School Suva (ISS) will provide all the following study expenses:
- Enrollment Fees
- Term Fees (four terms per year):
- Tuition Fees
- Building Levy