To cultivate talents who will lead the future society and contribute to the development of the country, Seowon University has established Special Scholarships for international students in South Korea for the ongoing academic year.
This scholarship is open to international students that apply for an undergraduate programme at Seowon University. Freshmen and transfer students are eligible. The scholarship winners will be given contributions towards the tuition fee of the programme.
User Review( votes)
Seowon University is a four-year private university ranked 85th nationwide. It is a small yet strong university that aims to do its best to become a heat-beating university providing students with a channel of opportunity to realize their dreams.
Why choose to study at Seowon University? Seowon University is a medium-sized university that excels in the field of studies it offers. It received rank ‘A’ for evaluation of teacher training institution on September 27, 2020.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Seowon University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in South Korea.
- Eligible Countries: Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate study programmes taught at Seowon are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have achieved TOPIK level 3 to 6.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications to Seowon University are accepted online through Jinhak Apply Portal. All international applicants that have achieved the required TOPIK level will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- 1 copy of the high school document
- 1 copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to submit all necessary documents by the time of enrolment which occurs in March of every year.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of TOPIK and must have achieved Level 3 to 6.
Seowon University will provide the selected students support towards the undergraduate tuition fees.