Highly qualified candidates are invited to apply and take this scholarship towards a master’s or Ph.D. program at Strathmore. Master in Mathematical Finance, Ph.D. in Mathematical Sciences, or Ph.D. in Computer Science / IT can be applied for. Candidates that apply on time and meet the university, as well as DAAD requirements, are eligible.
User Review( votes)
Strathmore University is a chartered university based in Nairobi, Kenya ranking 3rd nationwide and is offering Courses in Accountancy, Business, Management, IT, Law, Hospitality, and More. It aims to be a leading entrepreneurial university, positively impacting society by doing excellent work.
Why choose to study at Strathmore University? Strathmore provides all-around quality education in an atmosphere of freedom and responsibility excellence in teaching, research, and scholarship, ethical and social development, and service to society.
Application Deadline: 15th December 2021
- University or Organization: Strathmore University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master or PhD
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Kenya.
- Eligible Countries: Students from Kenya and other countries in the region are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for Master in Mathematical Finance, Ph.D. in Mathematical Sciences, or Ph.D. in Computer Science / IT at Strathmore University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must submit their applications before the deadline.
- The applicants must meet both, the scholarship requirements and the academic requirements of the university as mentioned.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students need to first for the program by attaching the below-mentioned documents in a mail with the subject like ‘Program Application for DAAD’ to [email protected] and then apply for the scholarship on the DAAD portal.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Graduate Application Form
- Two (2) completed Reference Forms
- Certified copies of undergraduate degree certificate and transcript of records
- Certified copy of your Secondary/High School Education Certificate or its equivalent
- An updated Curriculum Vitae
- Two (2) current passport size photos
- A copy of National Identity Card (ID) or a copy of Passport
- Letter of Recognition from CUE (The Commission of University Education)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the minimum entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must have GCE A – Level minimum grades ABB with A in English Language or English Literature or B minimum 34 overall points with grade 5 and above in English.
The selected applicants will be provided the DAAD scholarship to conduct their master’s or Ph.D. program study at Strathmore University.