If you want to begin your educational journey in the United Kingdom, then you must take a look at the International Sports Scholarships program funded by the University of the West of England in the UK.
The educational award is available for high-performing international athletes and it has a motive of helping them in order to pursue a postgraduate degree program at the University of the West of England, Bristol.
A wonderful opportunity for high achieving international athletes
User Review( votes)
The University of the West of England was established as a school in 1595 by the Society of Merchant Venturers. It is a public research university that ranked among the top 25 higher education institutions in England for its graduate employment prospects.
Why study at the University of the West of England? At this UWE, the candidates will have a variety of degree courses and exceptional student support. It also provides many funding opportunities for both Home and International students to pursue their education in a good way.
Application Deadline: The application is open for the academic session 2022/2023.
- University or Organization: The University of the West of England
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Awards: 30% tuition fee discount+ other benefits
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 30
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates of any nationality are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Participants can join a postgraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The participants must satisfy the following requirements-
- Demonstrate excellence in their chosen sport
- Represent UWE Bristol in BUCS competitions and raise the profile of their sport through high achievement
- Satisfy UWE Bristol entry requirements
- Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another UWE Bristol tuition fee discount.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates are suggested to take admission in a postgraduate degree program at the university. After that, they can register their interest by contacting Performance Sport Officer, Guy Coles at [email protected] for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of admission, students might be asked to submit their copies of academic transcripts, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and copy of the passport.
- Admission Requirements: The candidates should have an undergraduate degree for applying to a master’s degree program.
- Language Requirement: The candidates have to demonstrate the English language proficiency by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The educational bursary will provide a 30% discount on the tuition fees and also a comprehensive performance sports support package.