The University of Stirling is now accepting applications from talented student-athletes for the International Sports programme to accomplish their degree in the UK.
The University of Stirling is a public university founded by Royal charter in 1967. It is a plate glass university located in the Central Belt of Scotland, built within the walled Airthrey Castle estate close to Stirling.
Why at the University of Stirling? While studying at Stirling, students will take benefit from their high-quality teaching and internationally-recognized research.
Application Deadline: 30 June.
- University: University of Stirling
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate (taught)
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Number of awards
- Nationality: Domestic & International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, or postgraduate degree in core sports such as football, golf, swimming, tennis and triathlon
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They must have a previous year degree or high school certificates before applying this award.
- They must hold or be in the process of applying for a place on an undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme.
How to Apply
Download and complete an application form and return before the start of the semester in September.
- How to Apply: To participate applicants must take part in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the University of Stirling. After being a university student, you can receive this International Sports programme.
- Supporting Documents: While applying to the university, the candidates might be asked to submit their copies of academic transcripts, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and a copy of the passport.
- Admission Requirements: The candidates are advised to check the entry requirements asked by the university to study an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program.
- Language Requirement: An ideal candidate must satisfy the English language requirements of the university.
The successful students will receive funding support for academic flexibility, national standard coaching, essential equipment and opportunity to stay on campus.