Outstanding students are invited to apply for the Law Office of Matthew L Sharp Annual Military Scholarship. The scholarship is awarded to military veterans of the United States Armed Forces and their immediate family members for the academic year 2020-2021.
The funding program aims to assist in your transition back to civilian life by offering a $1,000 scholarship to be used at the vocational or trade school, 2 or 4 year university, or graduate school of your choosing.
A valuable opportunity for students to win an award for the study.
User Review( votes)
The Law Office of Matthew L Sharp focuses on representing clients in connection with insurance disputes, including bad faith claims, delay or underpayment of claims, or the failure to defend.
The Law Office of Matthew L Sharp helps clients get money damages for auto accidents, trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents, elder abuse, and defective products. It understands the increasing cost of college tuition makes it more difficult to graduate college for many outstanding students across the nation.
Application Deadline: July 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Law Office of Matthew L Sharp
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: US Citizen
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: the United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: NA
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Be a military veteran of the United States Armed Forces and immediate family members (parents, children) who will be enrolled in fall 2020 in an accredited community college or university (undergraduate or graduate), earning credits toward a degree (associate, baccalaureate, or graduate). Trade or vocational programs will also qualify.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: You must complete the online form which appears below in the “apply now” section by the given deadline.
- Supporting Documents: You must have to write an essay of 1,500 words or less. Post the essay to your blog. This can be a student blog on your university website or your own personal blog. If you do not have a blog, you can create one here for free: wordpress.com. Include at least three “clickable” links to authoritative sources. You must be listed as the author of the essay on the website and the blog post must be set to “public”. The work must be your own.
- Admission Requirements: Must provide proof of military service or if a family member, proof of the relationship to the veteran and proof of his/her service. The military member must have been discharged honorably.
The Law Office of Matthew L. Sharp is offering a $1,000 scholarship to be used at the vocational or trade school, 2 or 4-year university, or graduate school of your choosing.