For encouraging outstanding international students to pursue higher education in Australia, Griffith University is granting the International Starter Scholarship.
Wonderful chance for international students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1971, Griffith University is a public research university in South East Queensland, Australia. It has five physical campuses that offer a full suite of undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees in different areas.
Why study at Griffith University? GU has the best award-winning teachers who are devoted to helping candidates in completing their career goals. Here students will gain personal as well as learning support services while study at this university.
Application Deadline: June 3, 2020
- University or Organization: Griffith University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
- Award: 20% deduction on tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities (except Australia or New Zealand).
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new full-time student in an eligible program in either Trimester 2 or 3 2020 at Griffith University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity, no specific application is required. The university will automatically identify eligible students at the time of assessment for entry into an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program.
- Supporting Documents: Students must prepare supporting documentation including a certified copy of their academic results (translated into English if applicable) and a certified copy of your English test results (if available).
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, applicants need to meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements.
The funding program covers 20% of undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees for the first two trimesters of enrolment.