Intending to support the education of outstanding students, the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Sydney is announcing International Tuition Fee Research Scholarship in Australia
The funding program assists highly motivated international students who want to undertake a Masters by Research program for the academic session 2022-2023.
Nice offer for students
User Review( votes)
Established in 1850, the University of Sydney is an Australian public research university in Australia. It is Australia’s first university and is regarded as one of the leading and reputable universities in the world.
Why study at the University of Sydney? At this university, students will gain transferable and research skills that help them adapt well and manage the different roles they may take on over their career. Here students will be encouraged to challenge accepted thinking and explore their own interests through independent study.
Application Deadline: Open for 2022
- University: University of Sydney
- Department: Faculty of Engineering
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Awards: Tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Research program within Faculty of Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be an international student
- Provide evidence that your stipend allowance is being paid by a third-party sponsor or university-funded
- Apply and be considered for an RTP scholarship
- Not be the recipient of an RTP or equivalent primary scholarship that provides academic course fees.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this application, candidates need to take part in a postgraduate research program at the University of Sydney. After that, they must complete the application form for this funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the required documents given on the application form.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates should have an unconditional offer of admission for a full-time PhD or masters by research program with the intent to transfer to a PhD after satisfactory completion of the first progress review interview.
- Language Requirement: All students whose first language is not English must also meet the University’s English language requirements.
The funding program will provide academic course fees and the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF), subject to satisfactory academic performance for:
- Up to four research periods for a successful master’s by research recipient (no possible extension)
- Up to 12 research periods for a PhD recipient with a possible two research period extension.