Get the skills and knowledge you need for the next step in your career by joining the International Student Academic Achievement Scholarships offered by the City University of Seattle.
This study funding program aims to provide financial assistance to undergraduate and graduate students and motivating them to achieve academic excellence for the academic year 2022/2023.
Great offer for students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
The City University of Seattle is a private, nonprofit university that offers high-quality and relevant lifelong education. The mission of this university is to provide career-relevant education to busy professionals who want to advance their careers and compete in the global marketplace.
Why study at the City University of Seattle? CityU offers extensive financial aid to its students and is committed to their success. Candidates can take advantage of special discounts, networking opportunities, career support, and more.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through September 15, 2022.
- University or Organization: City University of Seattle
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate degree
- Awards: $2,000 per quarter
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and graduate in any subject area offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Open to first-time international applicants to CityU
- Must hold an F-1 Visa in the Seattle area
- Must be an active I-20 holder
- Scholarship must be used for tuition only
- Must maintain full-time enrollment and begin your studies at CityU within one-quarter of the award letter
- Students who start in the ELP Program must be continuously enrolled in the program, except for approved vacation quarters, and the award will be applied once the student enrols
in degree program classes.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this education award, claimants must complete the online application form at the University. After taking confirmation, seekers will be considered for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Submit an essay answering the questions from the application.
- Admission Requirements: For gaining admission in an undergraduate and postgraduate degree, Students must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from a country where English is not the first language must present proof of English Language Proficiency at a satisfactory level.
New Jersey City University will provide the award amount of up to $2,000 per quarter to the successful students.