Getting a degree is always beneficial in career, but it can be difficult with some financial barriers. To cover study expense, Oregon State University is offering International Student Continuation Scholarships.
This funding opportunity is available for the outstanding international students who want to commence a bachelor’s degree programme at Oregon State University.
Oregon State University is a leading research-led university in Corvallis, OR with 2 campuses, 11 schools, 12 experimental stations. It’s a vibrant and supportive culture that has been educating students since 1868. It is the largest university in Oregon and is renowned for its different research activities.
Why study at Oregon State University? Students can choose from more than 200 undergraduate and 100 master’s programs as a student at Oregon State University. These courses are structured to help students grow talents that are both marketable and real-world.
Application Deadline: August 25, 2021
- University or Organization: Oregon State University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,500
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All countries are eligible
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this opportunity, applicants should have the following credentials:
- Applicants must be foreign students
- Aspirants must be wishing to enrol in an undergraduate programme at Oregon State University
- Candidates must be the first-year student with international direct services with a GPA of 3.75+.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: After being selected to study in an undergraduate course at Oregon State University, applicants must complete the general application and international application in ScholarDollars.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates should submit the following documents with their application for admission: an essay, pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: The minimum requirements to enrol in an undergraduate degree programme at Oregon State University, applicants must have a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from one course to another.
All the eligible students, who meet all the admission requirements, will get the award of $2,500 to pursue an undergraduate course at Oregon State University.