Are you one of those students who carry great musical talent and want to consider studying in the USA? If so, apply for Honors International music awards that helps you not only pay for education but make your future with music brighter.
Music Scholars program is a competitive, talent-based program and covers full tuition fee for international students. This scholarship is renewable for up to four years.
Hurry Up! Don’t miss this golden opportunity please apply as soon as possible. It is the best offer to get full tuition discount for a bachelor degree in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1963, the University of South Alabama has more than 14,000 students and more than 100 academic programs. USA’s centres and institutes support the teaching, discovery and service missions of the University.
Why study at the University of South Alabama? Students will discover and reinforce their career passions in the South and form ties that lead to lifelong relationships. For teaching, housing and recreation, health sciences, the arts, engineering, computer science and sports, the USA offer new facilities and services.
Application Deadline: April 1
- University: University of South Alabama
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Full-tuition
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in the following areas: drums, bass, piano/keyboard, saxophone, trumpet, trombone, and guitar.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be an international freshman in F-1 status
- Be a degree-seeking student
- Have a minimum ACT of 28 (or SAT converted)
- Have a minimum high school GPA of 3.5.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, you will be automatically considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Certified academic records of all secondary education attempted, financial statements and letter of recommendation must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you must have a high school certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Applicants need to meet specific English language requirements to study at the university.
The University of South Alabama will provide a full-tuition fee to the high achieving candidates for their undergraduate studies.