To support high-performing overseas students in the USA, Belmont University has brought a unique programme called International Student Endowment Scholarship.
This is only available for new incoming students for the academic year of 2020-21. The preference will be given to those students who are part of the Christian faith and having the intention to return to their home country to serve.
This is an amazing funding opportunity that will provide you financial help of $1000-$4000.
User Review( vote)
Belmont University is an internationally reputed Christian higher education institution situated in an urban area of Nashville. It specializes in music and art. However, it also provides 80 undergraduate degrees and over 20 graduate programs in other fields.
Why would you like to be part of Belmont University? The institution has been providing academically challenging education that enables students to put the impact on the world. It is consistently recognized as the most innovative university.
Application Deadline: July 1, 2020
- University or Organization: Belmont University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1000-$4000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the US
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in accounting, art, Asian studies, engineering, science, business, music, communications, etc.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be international students
- Preference will be given to Christian faith students
- Must have taken part in an undergraduate degree program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no need to send your application for this application separately as all the participants will automatically be considered for this program after enrolling in an undergraduate degree course.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will need to submit the following documents to ensure they make successful application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To be enlisted for an undergraduate course at the university, applicants must hold a diploma or certification of high school.
- Language Requirement: To get direct entry into the program, all the applicants must satisfy all the language requirements which are varied courses to the course.
The award amount of the program ranges from $1000-$4000. This funding will assist students with education expenses.