Chang’an University is now providing financial support to the undergraduate education of high-calibre international students through its Innovation Scholarship.
This funding opportunity is here with great benefits such as tuition fee waiver for all academic years, and disposable living allowance worth 15000 yen. It is made available for the academic year of 2022-2023.
This scholarship is a golden chance to get fund to study in China.
User Review( votes)
Chang’an University was established in the year 2000 by merging the former Xi’an Highway University, Xi’an Engineering Institute, and Northwest Institute of Construction Engineering. It is one of the modern and forward-thinking institutes in China.
Why study at Chang’an University? It is one of the universities that evolved within a few years of its establishment into an influential comprehensive higher institution. With 21 schools, 5 national-level key disciplines, 26 provincial-level key disciplines, 8 first-level, and 52 second-level doctoral programs, 26 first-level and 122 second-level master programs, 40 undergraduate specialities, it has been providing culture and quality education.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through June 30, 2022.
- University or Organization: Chang’an University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Tuition fee waiver + living allowance worth 15000 Yen
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in materials sciences and technology, Applied Geology.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be selected for this scholarship, you need to meet the following criteria:
- 18-25 years old, in good health
- Abide by Chinese laws and regulations, respect Chinese customs and habits. Observe Chang’an University discipline and school regulations
- Holding a valid foreign ordinary passport
- Holding a high school diploma.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are not required to send a separate application for this scholarship. After being enrolled in an approved course, all the candidates will automatically be provided with the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents must be sent as a part of the application:
- Copy of valid ordinary passport
- If the applicant is in China, a copy of a valid residence permit is also required.
- Enrollment Application Form for Chang’an University International Students
- Please fill in the form in our online system.
- Original and notarized copy of the high school diploma
- The notarization in Chinese or English should be attached if your files are in other languages. Graduating students are supposed to provide a pre-graduation certificate.
- Original copy of transcripts of all courses in high school
- The notarization in Chinese or English should be attached if your files are in other languages.
- The proof of English proficiency
- Physical Examination Record for Foreigners
- The original copy of the non-criminal record and the Chinese translation
- When applying, the validity period of the non-criminal record certificate must be valid in three months or more.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a high school diploma to be enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have sufficient ability of the English language if they are non-native English speakers. The University requires at least 5.5 in IELTS or 68 in TOFEL for undergraduate courses.
This scholarship will provide tuition fee discounts for all academic years and disposable living allowance, a total of 15000 Yen.