The University College Cork is encouraging excellent candidates to apply for the International Student Merit-Based funding for the session 2021/2022.
The funding program is available to highly inspired students who have a plan to study a master’s degree program at the university in Ireland.
The University College Cork is ranked in the top 2% of universities in the world. Founded in 1845, the UCC is an internationally competitive, research-led university in Ireland.
Why study at the University College Cork? The university offers candidates with skills and knowledge to plan for their future careers and successfully transition from student into professional.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2021
- University: University College Cork
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for International (non-EU) students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available to pursue taught masters program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no separate application process, students must only have to take admission in a taught master’s degree at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Evidence of all qualifications listed on your application, including transcripts of examination results for each year to date that have not been completed at UCC. Any supplementary documents specifically requested for your course scanned copies of the given documentation must be uploaded to www.pac.ie/ucc
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If the applicant’s first language is not English, they will have to provide evidence of English language proficiency.
The university will distribute the awards in the following manner:
- UCC First Class Honours or equivalent (1H): 20% off tuition fee
- UCC Second Class Honours, Upper Division or equivalent (2H1): 10% off tuition fee
- UCC Second Class Honours, Lower Division or equivalent (2H2): €1,000