The University of Strasbourg is seeking highly motivated students to apply for the PhD Position in Computer Science for the academic session 2020-21.
The program is exclusively open for those aspirants who have a good working skill of programming and have a desire to work at the University of Strasbourg in France.
Awesome opportunity for candidates.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1538, the University of Strasbourg is a well-known university in France with over 52,000 students and almost 3,300 researchers. The university promotes innovation and positions for future excellence in education and research.
Why at the University of Strasbourg? The university is committed to enhancing their curriculum and implementing facilities which will provide students with the best possible learning environment.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Strasbourg
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: If you want to know about the nationality please contact through the given email: seo_AT_unistra.fr.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The Program is awarded in the field of Computer Science.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Working skill of programming
- Experience in surface processing and modeling is a plus
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the position, candidates are required to submit the all given documents via email (seo_at_unistra_dot_fr) before the application deadline.
- Supporting Documents: All applicants must submit the CV, transcriptions of academic records (undergraduate and master courses) and one or more recommendation letters with their application.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
The University will provide a handsome salary package to eligible candidates for the academic year 2021-2022.