Applications for the 2023 International Student Scholarships are now being accepted. Multiple scholarships are available for fall 2023 at Kansas State University.
Both graduate and undergraduate international students are encouraged to apply. The scholarship funding will be awarded to cover fall 2023 tuition & fees.
Nice offer to study at K-State University in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Kansas State University (K-State) offers over 250 undergraduate majors and programs across three campuses, along with several global online courses. K-State is the nation’s first operational land-grant university.
Why study at Kansas State University? K-State provides quality education and amazing career and learning opportunities. It is ranked among the top universities for global students in the United States.
Application Deadline: 11:59 p.m. Wednesday, March 8, 2023.
- University or Organization: Kansas State University
- Department: All
- Course Level: Graduate and Undergraduate
- Award: Varying amounts toward tuition and fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Several
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to graduate and undergraduate in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be graduate or undergraduate students properly enrolled at Kansas State University.
- Applicants must not have received this scholarship during the previous academic year.
- The applicant’s current I-20 or DS-2019 must be issued by K-State.
- Applicants must have been properly enrolled at K-State during the fall 2022 semester or before.
- Applicants must be continuing as a student at K-State during the fall 2023 semester.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must complete the online application form through Qualtrics. To access the form, click on the link.
- By completing this application, applicants will be considered for all available scholarships.
- Supporting Documents: Within the application form, applicants will be asked to upload a recommendation letter from a K-State faculty or staff member. The recommendation letter should be a maximum of 500 words. Letters should address the following questions: How long and in what capacity have you known the student? How has the student been involved in the campus community? What makes this student outstanding in comparison to his/her peers, and why does the student deserve this scholarship? In what aspects are you aware of how this scholarship may help the applicant financially?
- Note: Applicants will not be considered for a scholarship without a recommendation letter.
- Submit high school (secondary school) transcripts, a copy of the passport, and qualifying English test scores or transcripts before enroll.
- Admission Requirements: Specific entry criteria and instructions on how to apply can be found on the International Student and Scholar Services website. Applicants can check the full admission requirements here.
- Language Requirement: English proficiency is not required for admission to Kansas State University. But students must demonstrate English proficiency to be admitted to academic study. Students can provide official documentation of English proficiency.
Kansas State University will provide several scholarships of varying amounts. Awarded scholarship funds are applied toward fall 2023 tuition and fees.
The amount awarded and the number of scholarships awarded are contingent on funding.
- OIP Scholarship for International Students
- International Student Center Scholarship
- K-State Alumni Association International Student Scholarship
- William L. Richter International Scholarship
- Joe Tiao International Student Scholarship
- Philip & Jeune Kirmser International Student Scholarship
- Do Sup Chung International Student Scholarship
- M&H Taiwan International Student Scholarship
- Costa Rican Student Scholarship